Monday, February 04, 2008
I managed to sleep through the renovation work going on downstairs (well, it may be upstairs) today, happily.
But they are still at it and have been at it for the past week and I wonder, when in the name of Bloody Merry-and-Pippin are they going to stop?! Do they really need to drill continuously for hours and hours everyday? Are they, like,
mining gold there???
There's nothing much on my schedule today, just aerobics class in an hour. Enough time today to create a full-blown soap drama in my Sims 2 later. I've already downloaded Sims from the sim 2 webbie in the form of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swan, Nate Archibald, Serena van der Woodsen, Lily Cole, Adriana Lima, Jessica Stam, Edward Cullen, Alice Cullen and Bella Swan.
I can, ya know, do
Mr and Mrs Smith on the high seas with the
Pirates of the Carribean and also mix in some
Gossip Girl and Upper East Side glamour complete with catfights, as well as have some models sashaying down the 'plank while the cats are at it in Valentino's finest, oh and meanwhile utterly drop-dead [literally] gorgeous vampires will be running around, trying to resist feeding on the poor humans.
Though, of course, the limit in one Sim household is eight. But if you've played Sims 2 before, you'll know that controlling four is quite hard enough. Sims are weird enough when you're playing one character.
I mean, at one moment maybe you're gonna have some toddler continuously making attempts to 'play with toilet' which really maddens the maid because she has to keep mopping up the puddles of water. I really hate that, because maybe the maid has an affair with the toddler's dad and the dad wants to get some action on with his other lover, and I really want the maid to finish her work and go off in her white van so when the dad makes out with his other lover, she doesn't get all heartbroken and furious and sneaks to the house in the middle of the night and steals the newspaper or kicks over the dustbin - though of course she's the one who has to clean up, in the end!
But that is the crazy world of Sims 2. Do whatever you want with them. Kill them, set their houses on fire, have them makeout with 30 other sims, whatever. How fun! Especially for the sardonic.
i thought the world of you
2:12 PM